- CDC guidelines, we are requiring all our guests, ages 12 and over, attending IEEE Rising Stars 2022 Conference to provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test, taken in the 72 hours before the event.
- In the near-term, all guests will also be required to wear a mask while attending events until further guidance from Nevada state.
Proof of Vaccination
People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
Acceptable forms of proof of vaccine (accompanied by valid ID):
- A CDC vaccine card or photo of vaccine card.
- Printed or digital certificate from MyIRMobile.com or other official apps.
Proof Of A Negative COVID-19 Test
For those choosing to provide a negative test, you will be required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test and this must be shown alongside a valid ID.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result.
Masking & Social Distancing
The Rising Stars Conference will comply with all federal, state and local health and safety guidelines. In accordance with the Tropicana Hotel Masking policy, all attendees are required to wear cloth face coverings as a protective measure in addition we advise social distancing.