Roles and responsibilities:
1. Attend regular ExCom and sub-committee meetings.
2. Contribute in planning and execution of goals for your sub-committee.
3. Identify risks and issues and work with the committee to mitigate them.
4. Should be able to commit 2-4 hour per week.
Key Outcomes & Rewards:
1. Increased knowledge about IEEE & the IEEE Rising Stars Conference.
2. New Member Connections & Global Networking Experience with IEEE Students and Young Professionals.
3. Gain Leadership, Interpersonal and Networking Skills, etc.
4. Official Recognition in the form of Certificates
5. Recognition on the IEEE Rising Stars Conference Website & Social Media Platforms
6. Additional discounts on Conference Registration